What Does MDS Offer
- – Serves as a starting point for implementing management development for organizations that do not have a program in place.
- – Works as a complementary resource for organizations that have a management development program in place.
- – Provide HR and Training departments to align their organization’s competency model and performance management framework with a proven training and development system.
- – Empowers managers themselves to choose the courses that will enhance their personal development needs (applicable for credit based programs only)
Every supervisor, manager and CEO requires management skills that fall into three distinct categories:
- – Leadership and Change Management
- – Relationship and Team Management
- – Task and Talent Management
The MDS therefore offers carefully designed skills development courses that strengthen the competencies required of professional supervisors, managers and talent-select executives.